- What is The Legend of Pirates Online?
- The Legend of Pirates Online is a fan-made revival of Disney's closed MMO, Pirates of the Caribbean Online. For more information on who we are, click here to visit our About Us page.
- How can I begin to play?
- We're currently in Semi-Open Beta, meaning you can play the game by obtaining a Beta Key or reserving a PlayTime.
- Will there ever be updates and new content?
- Yes! While our first and primary goal is to get this game back up and functioning as Disney had it, we have some new things in the works! Check out our What’s New page for more information.
- Can I play as my old pirate from POTCO?
- Unfortunately, we cannot transfer pirates over from Disney's game. Sorry!
- Are there rules in the game?
- Yes, there are rules in the game. These rules are to keep you safe online and to ensure that you have the most enjoyable and family friendly experience possible. All players must agree to follow our Terms of Service in order to play the game, and violations of the rules may result in serious action being taken against your account.
- How much does it cost to play?
- The Legend of Pirates Online is 100% free. We vow to never charge anyone to play our remake of Disney's game. We are not in this for the money or the fame, we are completely non-profit and refuse to accept donations. We will pay the necessary costs for this game completely out of our pockets. Don't worry, we gotcha covered.
- What is a Beta Key and how do I get one?
- A Beta Key is a one way ticket into the game! With one, you can play whenever you want! No need to reserve a PlayTime. Beta Keys can be found in loot drops or dig spots within the game, and we occasionally host contests and giveaways, so keep and eye out for those!
- Why do I need to have a Beta Key or reserve a PlayTime to play?
- The Legend of Pirates Online is currently in a very early state of development, and we aren't really sure how many people we can fit on our servers without causing performance issues. If we were to release the game without having limitations, it would be a mess and impossible to play. Over time, as we improve the servers, we will be giving out more Beta Keys and opening more slots.
- I'm having trouble with the game, what's wrong?
- We're still in early stages of development and there are still a lot of kinks and crannies to work out. If you find any bugs, please report them to us so we can squash them!
- I've found a bug, how can I report it?
- To report a bug to us, please use the Send Feedback tool in-game. It is located in your options panel (ESC/F7). You can also post them on our forums here.
Have more questions? You can email us at: email@example.com